- 15 July: launch of Mapping Murder at Museums of the Bethel Historical Society
- Saturday, 7 October, 9:30-12:30: Bath Literary Festival, Waterfront Park, Bath
- Wednesday, 11 October, 7 pm: Print bookstore, Portland
- Check back for other readings and signings now being scheduled.
*Hebron Historical Society, 7 pm, Tuesday, 28 May 2019
*South Freeport Congregational Church, 11:30-1:30, Friday, 1 November 2019
NewsSee my blog post on Maine Crime Writers
- Read my op-ed piece in the Portland Press Herald about the importance of
supporting local bookstores.
- The Lewiston Sun Journal takes a look at Breaking Ground
- Two reviews in Gumshoe Review by Gayle Surrette: